- Clearly communicate what you require as the Finders will follow your requirements
- On the application make sure you List your details clearly eg (Close to Shepherds Junior School Near the Equity Bank at Kitengela, 2 minutes’ drive to Banda School, Walking distance to Aga Khan Hospital
- We work within your budget. We all want to pay as little as possible. However,
- If you ask for a property at a budget below the market rate, then IF we find a place it will probably be in a bad condition MEANING YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR A NEW SEARCH
- Our Finders do not work on commission meaning, they are not trying to get a higher price for the house, to increase their commission.
- Please give us your true budget and we shall find you a place within 15% give or take of your budget
- If you have a maximum limit then please list that on your application above
- Once your property is found you will be notified and the finder’s contacts sent to you.
- If you call through our platform then your contacts remain private.
- It is advisable to contact the finder and arrange a viewing NOT later than 24 hours
- Please note the longer you take to go view the property the higher the chances are that it might be taken by another seeker
- Be Polite and Formal. Treat the seeker with respect.
- Please keep time when meeting with the Finder.
THE MONEY IS HELD BY XPODD UNTIL THE SEEKER IS SHOWN A MINIMUM OF 3 HOUSES IN 24HRS. THE MONEY IS REFUNDABLE SHOULD THE FINDER NOT SHOWCASE WHAT THE SEEKER ASKED FOR.
LANDLORDS SHOW YOU THEIR PROPERTY ONLY.